The Capital Campaign Committee, headed up by Chris Kelley and Shari Kelly-Burrows, is getting geared up for the campaign next year. So far the following committees have been formed with the assigned chair people:
- Projects chaired by Brandon Gabbard and Jen Swendiman
- Planned Giving chaired by Matt Swendiman
- Finance chaired by Josh Mitchell
- Communications chaired by Emery Schmidt and Paul Wilson
- Spiritual Emphasis chaired by Susan Blom and Sylvia Jordan
- Initial Gifts chaired by John Lucas and Rick Wurth
- Gratitude and Events chaired by Nancy Grayson and Katie Davidson
- Congregational Gifts chaired by Robert Edwards and Paula Wolfe
- Administration chaired by Lauren Adams
The committees are also setting up the calendar for the next few months to formalize plans and actions required by them.
- December will be recruiting additional committee members and progressing committee work.
- January will be finalizing the projects to be included with the campaign and recruiting "askers."
- February is training "askers" and beginning initial gifts meetings.
- March is the kickoff event for the campaign.
- April will have"ask" visits for the congregation and campaign pledges begin.
- May will consist of additional pledging events.
- June will be a celebration of the successful campaign.
We already have volunteers wishing to work on various committees, which is great. If you have not volunteered yet and if a committee sparks a special interest for you, then contact one of the committee chairs.