Trinity Episcopal Church
August 26th @ 12:15pm – Special Vestry Meeting
Vestry Members Present:
- Katie Davidson, Tony Powell, Chris Kelley, Lisa Edwards, Christi Bailey, Barbara Hollar, Matt Swendiman, Thomas Workman
Vestry Members Absent:
- Nancy Grayson, Brandon Gabbard
- Rev. Peter D’Angio, Rev. Justin Gabbard
- Rev. Peter D’Angio
Call to Order:
- Peter D’Angio
- Is the Vestry ready for a Capital Campaign?
- Discussion ensued
- Does this fit with our Strategic Filter?
- Barbara Hollar moves that we are ready to commit to the first step, a Feasibility Study.
- Thomas Workman 2nd
- Motion Carries
Tabled discussion on which firm to hire to conduct the feasibility study and/or the Capital Campaign
Questions will be asked to both Andi Tillman and Jeff Knauerso that there can be an “apples to apples” comparison. The vestry will then be prepared to hire someone at the next Vestry meeting on September 10th.
- Moved: Chris Kelley
- Motion carried‘
- September 10th @ 6:30pm – regular vestry meeting