The vestry will be meeting this Monday January 14th, 2019. Vestry meetings are open to all in the parish. The agenda for the next meeting is as follows:
6:30 PM - Start Time
Opening prayer and reflection
- Culture of Courtesy Covenant
- Adoption of Consent Agenda
- Approval of November Minutes
- Hearing from the Parish
- Capital campaign - calendar/timing, roles/jobs (Peter) - BOR Trustees in attendance for this discussion
- Income diversification (Nancy)
- Junior Warden, Treasurer and Clerk nomination and election (Peter)
- Committee and Commission Liaisons (Peter)
- Responsibilities of Commission Chairpersons (Christi)
- Access to building in the evening (Christi)
- Hilda Weaver Letter (Peter)
We hope to see you there if you have something to share or there is a topic of interest you would like to hear about.
It’s time to sign up for the 2019 Trinity Supper Groups. Supper Groups are an informal gathering to meet your fellow parishioners and consist of 6-8 people. You may sign-up as a two-some or a single (Please no groups of 3). Each single/couple is responsible to “host” one meal which can take place at your home, a restaurant, a park, or wherever you wish.
The meals can be potluck or entirely supplied by the host. There are no rules!
To join, you may complete the sign-up sheet by the elevator or sign up now using the form below.
If you have any questions, contact Robb Dorward or David Wolff.