Worship at Trinity uses the 1979 Book of Common Prayer and music from The Hymnal 1982 and Wonder Love & Praise. Our liturgical style is broad, neither especially high nor low. We occasionally worship from other authorized resources including Enriching Our Worship II for services such as the family Christmas Eve Service and the Vacation Bible School ending liturgy. We rotate the four Eucharistic Prayers, with whichever Eucharistic prayer is most appropriate for the particular season of the church year. Our 8 am service is Rite II Holy Eucharist without music. Our 10 am service is Rite II with choir, organ, and includes brass at some services. We also have three Evensongs annually with special music by the choir or other musical groups.
Sunday Worship and Christian Formation Program:
- Holy Eucharist: 8:00 AM (without music) 10:00 AM (with music program)
- Nursery: 10:00 AM-12:15 PM
- Toddlers: 10:00 AM-12:15 PM
- Godly Play: Ages 3 by Sept.30 through Kindergarten 10:00 AM
- Children's Worship Grades 1-4: 10:00 AM
- Formation (Preschool through adult) 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM
- Morning Prayer: Tuesdays at 9:15 AM
- Holy Eucharist: Wednesdays at 7:00 PM
- Led by the Trinity Choir, this traditional evening worship service often includes a short concert of choral music. A reception is held after the service. Contact person: John Deaver.